Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hilton Head Here We Come



Journey has not been to the beach before so this should be a lot of fun. My parents are going with us and we are all looking forward to it. I'll be working for part of the trip but I'll be able to enjoy some leisure time with them.
I think I've created a monster though. When I was packing her clothes, she asked if she could take all of her shoes. I told her we would only take a few and she said that should couldn't know now which shoes she would want to wear! OH NO! Check out her RUBY SHOES! Thanks "Aunt" Jackie!

Journey and I have had a fun week. She stayed with Julie Monday and Tuesday and in her words, "Julie is cool!".

We went to the park Sunday and she was fine for about 10 minutes then had to let me know that she doesn't like to be hot. We kept walking and then she told me she was getting weak from the heat. We were able to safely make it to the shade and all was well with the world.

Although she wanted to wear a dress to the park, she still enjoyed some play time on the equipment.

I'm sure I'll have some fun pictures to post next week. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment