Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Journey and I don't have anything major planned for the weekend yet it seems like every minute is full. She's going to the Lazy 5 Ranch today with her daycare and she was really excited about that. She said she wanted to pet the animals. I don't know if she thinks they will all be like Sophie or what b/c at Tweetsie she thought the animals were "gross" and wouldn't feed them at all. Which meant I had to feed them and all I can say is GROSS! Like mother like daughter huh?








She's had a busy week. She stayed with Ella on Monday and her mom (Pam) took them to SciWorks in Winston, Chick-fil-a and then swimming. Tuesday she stayed with Alaina and her mom (Melissa) took them to the park, Chick-fil-a and made several crafts with them. She is so adaptable and makes friends easily. Again, just like her mom!








I'm sure I'll take a few pictures over the weekend. We are going swimming with Rebekah and Sarah on Sunday and having a cookout. On Monday, we are meeting Delphia and Jackie at Village Tavern to remember our dear Tammy. She's never met Delphia so I know that will be fun.
Meeting Miss Jackie for the first time was a blast!








She's already told me (many many times) that she doesn't like fireworks so I'm thinking we won't go see any fireworks displays. I try to avoid meltdowns whenever possible.








1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to spend more time with you girls! I love that pic of Journey and me (and Chris in the back too ;)). I also enjoy Lazy 5! The giraffes are my favorite! I'm so glad you created this blog, it'll be fun to keep up with you both through it!

    Love you!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete