Monday, October 3, 2011

Where have we been?

It has been a long time since my last post. May was our 1st anniversary and now we are ready to celebrate our 2nd Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas! That is hard to believe. It will be hard to catch you up on everything up but I'll do my best.








June - She went with me to Pinehurst for the our annual meeting for the first time. I think she enjoyed it but we were not there very long. We left Pinehurst and headed for Charleston where she met more family members. She probably wonders when/if she'll ever meet everyone. :-) We celebrated Father's Day and graduations this month! She wrapped up Kindergarten and started the summer off right!







July - Swimming, swimming and more swimming! I think she'd stay in the water all of the time if given the chance. We went to see Beauty and Beast at the Childrens' Theater in WS. She was so into it! We'll go back again for sure. She met more family and fell in love with Cousin Emily! We went to the beach with Kyle and Kelsey and had a wonderful time! They love her and trust me, she LOVES them!













August - The big news this month is SUMMER is over and back to school she goes! 1st grade - look out! She also lost a lot of teeth over the summer but we are able to somehow get a picture of the toothfairy in action this time. Basically, the summer consisted of playdates, trips, swimming and fun! Just like it should be huh?






September - School is going well. Once we were able to address the excess talking that is! :-) She loves her teacher and has made several new friends. The summer was full of swimming and fun and September was the month of birthday parties. She met more family members (some I had never met) and enjoyed showing off for them when she could!



October - Well, since I am now caught up, I'll say October is going to be very busy as well. We went to the fair this weekend and we are going to see Disney on Ice next weekend. Halloween will be here soon and we've already decorated one pumpkin. The first of a few I'm sure!















I'll do better (or try to anyway) and keep the blog updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment