Thursday, March 24, 2011

One More Tooth Bites (no pun intended) the Dust!




I pulled tooth #4. She did her best to pull it but couldn't so when I offered to do it, she said sure! It couldn't have been any easier. She thought the tooth fairy would bring her $10 this time. I told her that would weigh too much to which she replied, a $10 bill weighs the same as a $1 bill. I couldn't argue with that but just told her that the "TF" only carries ones. Who knew the "stories" I'd have to make up. :-)



We have a fun skating party to go to this weekend and thank goodness she'll be the only one on wheels. Can you imagine me trying to skate. Walking is hard enough!


We have been enjoying our beautiful spring weather and Daylight Savings Time hasn't messed up her sleeping schedule. She now uses a mask and trust me, if I forget to give it to her as part of our nightly routine, she let's me know!

More to come later......

No comments:

Post a Comment