Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Well, as you can see by the pictures, we were not that busy Labor Day weekend but I created the video so why not share it. :-)

I will share two funny comments from Miss Thang....

Sunday on the way to church, she said that when she grows up she's going to drive a motorcycle. To that I said, well you will need to have a good job so you can pay for it. She responds, "I'm not going to have a job, I'm just going to ride my motorcycle to McDonald's, Nana and Papa's and then back home". Of course, I told her she would have to have a job but she wasn't buying it. OH KNOW!!!

She puts her dirty dishes in the sink or dishwasher. Well, yesterday morning I told her to put her cereal bowl in the sink. She just started eating cereal so I didn't think to tell her what to do with her leftovers. Anyway, when I got home yesterday I had a nice hard layer of rainbow krispies at the bottom of my sink.

I called her over and told her that when she has leftover cereal she should put it in the trash or just sit the bowl with its contents in the sink. She looked at me and said "Note to self".

I say that all of the time but never to her. I guess she's listening to me.

In a previous post, I said that I let her brush her teeth in the shower and she doesn't whine about it. Well, now she's taking her daily vitamin and any medication in the shower. Soon, I'll have to move the dinner table up there. LOL Hey, whatever works and she thinks it's awesome right now.

Howework is going well but she's a perfectionist and loves her eraser. Glad I'm not like that or we could have a hard time.

Take care.....

No comments:

Post a Comment